1. Is it safe to mail jewelry?
Yes, we ship our jewelry by a trusted carrier, Aramex. All our shipments are fully insured and items are delivered door to door.
2. Do you ship internationally?
We are happy to serve shoppers from all over the world. Pricing may vary based on your final shipping destination and duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Please mail for more information.
3. How long does it take to get my order?
As all of our jewelry pieces are not mass produced and all hand-made, it will generally take 10 – 15 business days to process before they are shipped out to the customer. Shipping time varies depending on location.
4. Which payment options do you accept?
Prices listed are all in USD. We accept the following cards in payment for purchases made online: Mastercard, Visa. We also accept Paypal and Haute Aura online gift vouchers.
5. When will the payment be taken?
Payment will be taken from your credit or debit card as soon as you have placed your order. To ensure safe shopping, we are PayPal certified.
6. If I paid for shipping and return my item, do I receive a refund on the shipping fee?
No, the shipping fee is non refundable, unless we shipped an incorrect item or a defected item. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the ship date.
7. How can I keep my jewelry in good condition?
By following a few simple tips you will be able to keep your jewelry in their original condition for many years to come. Here are our tips:
- Remove your jewelry before starting any activity that might damage it, such as playing sport, cooking or gardening.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or perfume, since they contain ingredients that may discolor your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in an individual case or in the separate compartment of a jewelry box. Tassels should be closed, wrapped up and laid flat so as to avoid the formation of knots or creases.
- Must remove your jewelry before taking showers or baths. Any contact with water may tarnish the clasps.